New guy from cape cod

No its a sport I could find any off roads with big cab and long bed I do carpentry and needed size they are pretty rare in New England . I'm hoping my wheels from the tundra will fit they are 18 x8.5 Modas with 4.5 backspace . they fit the tundra with out the lift so I'm hopping they will clear the taco. 30.5 tall 285/60/18 kuhmo

Last edited:
No its a sport I could find any off roads with big cab and long bed I do carpentry and needed size they are pretty rare in New England . I'm hoping my wheels from the tundra will fit they are 18 x8.5 Midas with 4.5 backspace . they fit the tundra with out the lift so I'm hopping they will clear the taco. 30.5 tall 285/60/18 kuhmo
You’ll be ok in the rear the front is where you might have some issues with rubbing. What off set are they?

Biggest tire your Tacoma can take without a lift is:
265/65/18 is 31.6” tall and 10.4” wide
285/60/18 is 31.5” tall and 11.2” wide. It’s the width the Tacoma won’t like without the right offset or wheel spacer.
If the Tundra wheels are at least +13 offset down to a 0 offset you should be ok. You might need to put some bilstein 5100’s on the front and level the rake out.

I have to check maybe an inch its not much they didn't rub on the tundra before the 2 in lift we´ll see if they fit they will look nice on it.

I have a 2016 Tacoma fully loaded and it has the factory upgraded pack edge . But it doesn’t have a crawl mode my understanding is that was only in the off-road or the limited came with this ? .

I have a 2016 Tacoma fully loaded and it has the factory upgraded pack edge . But it doesn’t have a crawl mode my understanding is that was only in the off-road or the limited came with this ? .
Just the off-road with the auto transmission.

Back