New guy!

T-Rex

Roll Tide!
Im over on Tacomaworld.com but figured id try this out also! Just introducing my self!
The Truck:
2003 Toyota Tacoma DoubleCab PreRunner
Fabtech 2.5's
OME dakar leaf packs
OME nitrocharged shocks
Maxxis Bighorn 255-85-16's
T4R Wheels
Detroit Locker
5.29's
Simple bedrack
Allpro APEX front bumper
Allpro Skid
Superwinch 8500lb
Incab winch control
Bashfab Sliders
Bashfab Tewb Doors
Simple homemade rear bumper
(soon to be 4wd)

DSCN0905 by travis.cleveland, on Flickr

DSCN0904 by travis.cleveland, on Flickr

DSCN0902 by travis.cleveland, on Flickr

DSCN0901 by travis.cleveland, on Flickr

DSCN0900 by travis.cleveland, on Flickr

1040567_689495317744277_938727448_o by travis.cleveland, on Flickr

Tacoma; Skyway Epic by travis.cleveland, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sweet! Are those devil horns made by Andre? Speaking of which he should be having a batch coming out anytime.

The reason I ask is I got mine from him. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! and The devil Horns are the metalmillers, i got them used from a guy on TW since they are kinda hard to get your hands on.

Thanks guys! and The devil Horns are the metalmillers, i got them used from a guy on TW since they are kinda hard to get your hands on.

Cool! A bud of mine got his from metalmillers. Showed it to me a few weeks ago, he got them red for his black '12 Tundra. The edges are more sharper compared to Andre's where the horns are. Cut your damn finger if your not careful. Both do excellent work in my opinion. I knew another TW member made them, reason I asked.

Oh and welcome to TF! I've seen a few of your posting over at the other site. Thought the nic looked familiar.

Sweet! Are those devil horns made by Andre? Speaking of which he should be having a batch coming out anytime.

The reason I ask is I got mine from him. :thumbsup:

Just waiting on the email, and deciding what color/finish i want.

Just waiting on the email, and deciding what color/finish i want.

Awesome Hella! You won't be disappointed! He posted he sent out the price list 10/1 & 2 if you haven't received an email from him, resend asking for the price list. His email: customdevilhorns@hotmail.com

I was right about Andres, I just checked....Welcome to the 2013 October batch for Devil Horns....Batch is open for orders from October 1st until October 21st.

Awesome Hella! You won't be disappointed! He posted he sent out the price list 10/1 & 2 if you haven't received an email from him, resend asking for the price list. His email: customdevilhorns@hotmail.com

I was right about Andres, I just checked....Welcome to the 2013 October batch for Devil Horns....Batch is open for orders from October 1st until October 21st.

**** maybe i deleted it on accident, i'll have to check my old email. If not I'll rsend it.

Cool! A bud of mine got his from metalmillers. Showed it to me a few weeks ago, he got them red for his black '12 Tundra. The edges are more sharper compared to Andre's where the horns are. Cut your damn finger if your not careful. Both do excellent work in my opinion. I knew another TW member made them, reason I asked.

Oh and welcome to TF! I've seen a few of your posting over at the other site. Thought the nic looked familiar.

Yeah mine actaully cut my arm one time, haha. I fixed that with a file haha.

Back