New Guy

Ducky1dan

New guy from the Oregon coast here. Just got an 08 Tacoma and love it. Looking for good, serious weather, custom floor mats for standard transmission. I live on a dirt road on the coast! All the good ones-Weathertech in particular, do not make them for a stick shift. Also need some good mud guards-I have no fender flares (yet) and cannot find any to fit.
Any help?

Thanks for the welcome! Don't have internet access @ my house so I only get on every few days. Live on a river off the beaten path (I love it) so I get on when I go to town.
Love the new truck and was glad to see a forum. Never done this stuff before so I am a "newbie". Will post a couple of pics per the request.
Have a great one, all. Got a beautiful day on the coast.....wish I was fishin'!

Attachments

• targets 045.jpg
    targets 045.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 2
Hello everyone, I'm new and currently drive a land rover discovery and want a tacoma so bad! Maybe I'll get myself one for Christmas. I'm planning on building it for expeditions, I'd like to drive around the world. At first I thought the disco would be the vest choice and I've been a rover fan sense I was a kid,now I regret buying one. Don't get me wrong it's a great car when it works but when it doesn't $$$$$. I want some thing reliable and won't break down in the middle of no wear.

Hello everyone, I'm new and currently drive a land rover discovery and want a tacoma so bad! Maybe I'll get myself one for Christmas. I'm planning on building it for expeditions, I'd like to drive around the world. At first I thought the disco would be the vest choice and I've been a rover fan sense I was a kid,now I regret buying one. Don't get me wrong it's a great car when it works but when it doesn't $$$$$. I want some thing reliable and won't break down in the middle of no wear.

feel ya on that man....im a huge "land rover" fan....but then i got a old 78 Land Cruiser and i fell in love...now my cousin has it and its been in the family for over 14 years...and it still chases us down in baja and lends a hand!:thumbsup:

Back