New here, 2018 TRD off-road

Taco_Truck

Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself and my new TRD off-road finished in Cement. Love this truck. I am beyond happy with the purchase. This is my first truck as I am a sports car guy, so this fits me a lot better than a full size. Many plans for this rig and am excited to detail my progress as the miles add up. Excited to do more outdoor things with my kids (yes I fit 3 and they love it) quick shots here: Snapchat-872536481~2.jpegSnapchat-1205423470~2.jpeg

Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself and my new TRD off-road finished in Cement. Love this truck. I am beyond happy with the purchase. This is my first truck as I am a sports car guy, so this fits me a lot better than a full size. Many plans for this rig and am excited to detail my progress as the miles add up. Excited to do more outdoor things with my kids (yes I fit 3 and they love it) quick shots here: View attachment 20332View attachment 20333
Congrats on the new Tacoma. I like that color. Welcome to the forum.

Ayyyye! Where do you reside? I live in Omaha/Gretna area
Awesome, any good trails out that way? I have a buddy on my block who is running a 4runner TRD off-road as well (best on the block lol) and we've been talking about finding some trails.

Congrats bro, just pick my last week as well. I settle for a gunmetal gray plus free tuneau cover from the dealership since they don’t have cement lol. 33k trd o/r and loving as you:)

Back