New lights at night

No ricer lights. just new headlight housing. Yes on flashed then high beams come on. I think it was Silver star light bulbs from Walmart

I was going to say something like that...wasn't sure if these sealed beams were adjustable...

1 screw for verticle, 1 screw for horizontal.

Always make the last turn clockwise says the toyota fsm, as it claims this locks in the aim.
Do i believe it? Not rlly
Do i give the final adjustment a hair turn clockwise just for shiz and grins?
Yes

And keep in mind, these lights are used on the rlly low xrunner, as well as the higher baja/txbro.
They are def adjustable sir :)

1 screw for verticle, 1 screw for horizontal.

Always make the last turn clockwise says the toyota fsm, as it claims this locks in the aim.
Do i believe it? Not rlly
Do i give the final adjustment a hair turn clockwise just for shiz and grins?
Yes

And keep in mind, these lights are used on the rlly low xrunner, as well as the higher baja/txbro.
They are def adjustable sir :)
Good info. I didn't know they were adjustable

Took my 2015 to the dealer after adding a leveling kit and they aimed them for free. Safety issue.

Took my 2015 to the dealer after adding a leveling kit and they aimed them for free. Safety issue.
Thats funny, they did the tsb leafpack, and it caused my lights to be lower.... i took it back to them due to me not wanting to deal with the leveling of the lights (working long hours), and they aimed em free too. They also said "safety issue, free"

Changed the fog lights out to led lights. It's hard to tell in the picture but it is a lot brighter than the other one. Going to wait till it's dark and take another picture.
IMG_2780.JPG

Back