New Lights on my 2013 Tacoma !!!

Rambo

I just got done adding a New German Made HID Kit on my Taco, H4 High/Low beam HID Kit-BiXenon 35 watt , 6,000K slim Ballast , H11- 6,000 K , 35 watt slim Ballast same company German made Kit fo the Fog Lights,on my Bull bar 2 LED Light bars ,Spot light in middle and a wide angle beam light under bolted to skid plate both 12 inch wide single row, real bright on separate switch on dash, Blue LED lights in cab for map and dome lamps and 2 12 inch LED Blue foot well lights in front under dash and 2 12 inch blue LEDs in back under rear of driver and passenger seats,LED s outside for Back up 921 LED projector super bright white and LEDs all around for direcrteionals ,Light bar under tail gate in reat for turns and brakes and running lights,All exterior lamps converted to LED with new Flashers for LEDs to Blink correctly and not hyperflash. I want to do under truck on front and sides and behind my grill too next,I have a Nautical Blue metallic with Silver decals and pinstripes ,BUT,Can not use blue lights on out side,maybe white or another ??? See my truck on facebook under Robert Goudin,I have had a problem try ing to upload pics lately??Have know idea says to much space??? I also added 6000K H 11 fog lamps of the same also, super bright white combined! Rambo/ Robert Goudin @ facebook!

Last edited:
What brand of HiDs? I was looking to do some as well
Gertec a German made with Japaneese technology at Ebay by nissangtrpower and Top Speed,, $36-$39 per kits, I did the headlights in 6000k H4's ,& Fogs in 6000K H11's , all is great and bright plug and play, took 1 hr to do all lights heads and Fogs !under $ 80 with free shipping , seller is Jacky Hon a real nice guy, has a 3 year no hassle warranty on ballast and bulbs ! will ship free to you for defective parts !EBAY .

I went with the spec d ones for $150. They have an LED ring around the HID. Pretty bright and much better than before.

I'm going to solder the led wires though......

Attachments

• 1426591880946.jpg
    1426591880946.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 1426591895934.jpg
    1426591895934.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 80
Back