UPS has Delivered, Yahooooooooo!

More Stuff, More Stuff, More Stuff!!

And it's not even Christmas yet......LOL

Got my "Texas Edition" Badges

Also got my TRD Pro Grille!!!

Was worried about damage, lots of folks & dealership getting them with Broken Tabs. Toyota has really Poorly packaged them, but Josh at parts@cochranetoyota.com inspects each box and inserts another box (w/a Free Toyota Blanket) inside the Toyota box.

That extra box keeps the tabs safe and the grille stable.

Now where's my Darn Truck??? Anyone know the phone number at the plant......So I can call and yell at them: WHERE'S MY TRUCK. LOL

IMG_4056.JPG

IMG_4059.JPG

IMG_4060.JPG

IMG_4061.JPG

IMG_4063.JPG

And a Free Toyota Blanket

IMG_4064.JPG

is the badge crooked or is it the lines on the truck?

Couldn't tell ya, that's just a pic of the badge I ordered. Thought it looked/gave a better idea of what it looked like than just a pic of the badge by itself.

I'll b sure to measure Twice, tape temp, step back a good distance b4 placing it.

Oh, I know it's not a Toyota Texas Edition badge, it's actually a Chevy/GMC badge. Silverado, Sierra, and I think the Suburbans too. Didn't care so much for the Toyota ones.

Our Tundra, 2007, was ordered as a Texas Edition, that's the old Texas Edition badge. One each side, and one on passenger side of the tailgate.

IMG_3942.JPG

Skid Plate and Tow Hook Bracket arrived yesterday!

IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4171.JPG

Gotta get a Shackle. Think I'm gonna paint them Dark Gray. Since I'll be painting the front valance Black, I don't think the Skid will show very well with everything black.

If I don't like the look, can easily change it back to black.

Sales Manager called yesterday.

We have a Build Date: October 21st

Should expect delivery around 3rd week of November!

Hubby's look'n at gett'n another Lift/Stacker. Any recommendations?

He wants it extended length, height, and width.

9000 Lbs Capacity

The one he's eyeing has overall width 127"

Underneath runway clearance 80"

Runway width 20"

I don't know for sure, but he's been eyeballing a new 570S McLaren

Picked up a Shackle from Home Depot yesterday.

Hopefully I can get a couple coats of Red/Orange paint on it today!

Red to match my hair of course! Hahahaha

It's all about the details. [emoji1303]

Rating......Now that's Funny! What would be the point, it's only for looks! It has a probability of about 99.99% that it will Never get used.

My truck is going to be strictly a Garage/Pavement Queen.

Wash......Wax......Repeat......

The harshest driving it will ever encounter is a speed-bump at the Dairy Queen!

I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM!!! LOL

I think it said 6600 Lbs

I like trucks......classic cars......muscle cars......supercars......

I like'm all pretty much, but I have no plans on going Off-Roading, car shows, Dragstrip, or whatever it is one does with their supercars other than just take it out for a spin from time to time.

Although I do enjoy taking my muscle car on the track, plan on taking a drifting class next spring. Already did the Porsche Driving Experience in Atlanta and I highly recommend it.

Matter of a fact I plan on going thru it again because it was so much fun!

Have a couple friends that are really into rock crawling and after going w/them once, I knew it wasn't my thing.

Last edited:
Thats prolly best with those tires.

Ya, I know you're not a fan of those tires. Maybe my next set will be different, if I'm not happy with these that is.

Going to look into a leveling kit. 1.5" - 2" at most. Don't really want a lift kit.

Ya, I know you're not a fan of those tires. Maybe my next set will be different, if I'm not happy with these that is.

Going to look into a leveling kit. 1.5" - 2" at most. Don't really want a lift kit.

A leveling kit lifts.

Usually by spacers.

Lift is lift is lift.

So, thats a lift unless your taking the leafpack apart to lower the rear and make the truck level that way.

A leveling kit lifts.

Usually by spacers.

Lift is lift is lift.

So, thats a lift unless your taking the leafpack apart to lower the rear and make the truck level that way.

Ya I shoulda been more specific when I said "don't want a lift" as in 4" lift or more. The 2" - 2.25" is really all I'm look'n for.

Just want to level it out. I think 2-2.5 will work out ok.

Got a couple coats of some sorta rubberized paint on my tow hook shackle.

Red! To match my hair color of course! LOL

Boys and their Toys, well Girls like Truck Toys too!

Girls just wanna have Fun......

Last edited:
Pic of my shackle, plus a smaller one I had laying around in the garage. Figured might as well paint it too!

IMG_4195.JPG

Back