nascardemon

Hello everyone, new to the group and I am super excited at learning from all of you. I have a 2nd gen. 2015 TRD sport double cab. Just finished placing an order for some TRD PRO Sema wheels and a set of Nitto Terra Grappler tires for it. Here is my before pic. I will post an after in a couple of weeks. IMG_1506.jpg

Hello everyone, new to the group and I am super excited at learning from all of you. I have a 2nd gen. 2015 TRD sport double cab. Just finished placing an order for some TRD PRO Sema wheels and a set of Nitto Terra Grappler tires for it. Here is my before pic. I will post an after in a couple of weeks. View attachment 20593

Welcome to the forum. That’s a good looking second gen.

Hello everyone, new to the group and I am super excited at learning from all of you. I have a 2nd gen. 2015 TRD sport double cab. Just finished placing an order for some TRD PRO Sema wheels and a set of Nitto Terra Grappler tires for it. Here is my before pic. I will post an after in a couple of weeks. View attachment 20593
Congrats on the Tacoma. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

Welcome to the Forum!

Back