New owner by about 24hrs in Asheville NC

Babs

First non SUV sure enough truck for me. Had no other in mind but a taco. Found a 2013 access cab TRD Sport V6 6spd with 18k on the odo and jumped on it. Know extremely little about the models but knew basically which cab, bed and drivetrain I wanted. Hope to learn much here. Absolutely love the truck. She'll be a mulch and lumber hauler, scout camp and winter weather go to vehicle. Oh the chores I can get done now. My honey-do list is already being filled in by she who must be obeyed. :laughing:

0d8f8ad8e0a5c2f75579da11465b39d6.jpg

I try to love the scoop, but I wish it actually served a purpose. Maybe a ram air duct routed to the air box.

First non SUV sure enough truck for me. Had no other in mind but a taco. Found a 2013 access cab TRD Sport V6 6spd with 18k on the odo and jumped on it. Know extremely little about the models but knew basically which cab, bed and drivetrain I wanted. Hope to learn much here. Absolutely love the truck. She'll be a mulch and lumber hauler, scout camp and winter weather go to vehicle. Oh the chores I can get done now. My honey-do list is already being filled in by she who must be obeyed. :laughing:

0d8f8ad8e0a5c2f75579da11465b39d6.jpg

or find yourself in the dog house so to speak lmao!!:laughing:.....now that you have a truck ain't no excuse....believe me I know !!!

Last edited:
Back