New SR Access Cab

Bonfire

Hi
I just purchased a 2017 4x4 2.7 5 speed. Very happy so far.
I have a few questions. I think my ride is kinda soft. So I was looking at upgrading to Bilstein Shocks. So am I correct in the 5100's are used for a lift and the 4600's are for stock ride height?

Mudflaps where can I get the mudflaps with the 4x4 on them. I do not have the fender flares????
Thanks

Hi
I just purchased a 2017 4x4 2.7 5 speed. Very happy so far.
I have a few questions. I think my ride is kinda soft. So I was looking at upgrading to Bilstein Shocks. So am I correct in the 5100's are used for a lift and the 4600's are for stock ride height?

Mudflaps where can I get the mudflaps with the 4x4 on them. I do not have the fender flares????
Thanks
I’d get the 5100’s and set them to 0 and if later you want to lift the truck or level it you have the option.

PT345-35170 Splash guards the ebay link states does not fit SR models. But if I go to the Toyota web site they list the SR models......

PT345-35170 Splash guards the ebay link states does not fit SR models. But if I go to the Toyota web site they list the SR models......

I would make sure that they will fit the SR since they don’t have the fender flares. Maybe call a local parts manager (at a dealership you trust) and have them pull it up.

Back