New steps

Love those! Just tried to find them for the Access Cab model, but no luck. States Double Cab only.

Any suggestions? Look'n for a similar rugged tough look. Those are the best look'n ones I've seen so far.

Amazon has the Toyota OEM Predator steps for $540.56 delivered.

But your step looks way better.

Email them to see if they make a set for the Access Cab, hopefully I'll get good news.

Truck looks Awesome!

Got an email back, it's a No-Go. They May have them later this year.

So since I bought the truck today, the dealer gave me the OEM Black Cast Aluminum Running Boards at dealer cost with free install.

I'm happy with that, but I still think yours look better.

Love those! Just tried to find them for the Access Cab model, but no luck. States Double Cab only.

Any suggestions? Look'n for a similar rugged tough look. Those are the best look'n ones I've seen so far.

Amazon has the Toyota OEM Predator steps for $540.56 delivered.

But your step looks way better.

Email them to see if they make a set for the Access Cab, hopefully I'll get good news.

Truck looks Awesome!
Try contacting avidoffroad

Try contacting avidoffroad

Ya, did that, they emailed me back and said possibly by the end of the year.

Dealer gave the OEM Black Cast Aluminum Running Boards at their cost and free install. Actually I negotiated that All my Accessories be installed at No Charge.

I was able to save a lot of money ordering stuff myself off the Ol inner web for way cheaper than what the dealer could get it for. Like the TRD Pro Wheels, their price was $215 ea X 4 = $860 + $53.75 for a total of: $913.75

Inner Web Price: $725

Savings: $188.75

Add up all those nickel & dimes and so far I'm over $800 saved, and dealer will install all at No Charge. That's worth a couple hundred bucks!

Still think those steps look better, has that real badass look, but I didn't want to wait. Heck it could be next spring before they arrive.

Ya i think they are going to have
To get moving on making them cuz you are rite, there is nothing out there that matches them

Ya i think they are going to have
To get moving on making them cuz you are rite, there is nothing out there that matches them
Brandons a small setup at avid.... he does awesome work, being a small company he allows for custom changes on things that u will not get from most big companies.
He may have other items in the meantime, but make sure u get an idea of how much leadtime he needs. Again, small operation, but awesome work, great guy, and custom alterations.

Back