New Taco

Found a six speed manual transmission brand new Taco. Should I upgrade the suspension in any way or leave as is for now? What upgrades you recommend first?
View attachment 20130

Nice! Drive the truck for a couple thousand miles and then see if you want to upgrade the suspension in any way. Small must haves for me are radio knobs, floor mats, bed mat (a real must have!) and center console organizer

I’m looking there were like two brands everyone liked. I will see if I can find it

I use AVS out channels. I have for years and have never had an issue. They’re a lot cheaper too.
A lot of people like weathertech. I have a set of weathertech in channels on my wife’s vehicle and despise them.

Found a six speed manual transmission brand new Taco. Should I upgrade the suspension in any way or leave as is for now? What upgrades you recommend first?
View attachment 20130
Congrats on the new Tacoma. Welcome to the forum. If you plan on putting bigger tires on you’ll need to lift it. Don’t go cheap spacers to lift it. Lots of info on here if you start looking. I like my weatehrtech in channel window visors. I got the dark low profile ones.

Congrats on the new Tacoma. Welcome to the forum. If you plan on putting bigger tires on you’ll need to lift it. Don’t go cheap spacers to lift it. Lots of info on here if you start looking. I like my weatehrtech in channel window visors. I got the dark low profile ones.

Local toyota dealer is putting rough country 3” spacer lift on tacomas which is about $280 and jacking a premium price over msrp of $1,995 for the lift smh. I laughed out loud when i saw that

Local toyota dealer is putting rough country 3” spacer lift on tacomas which is about $280 and jacking a premium price over msrp of $1,995 for the lift smh. I laughed out loud when i saw that
They do it all the time. My local dealer puts the revtek pro 40013 spacers on Tacoma’s it costs about $400 on amazon and any shop will install it for about $200 the dealer charges $1350 for it. If they put it on before the sale it’s close to that $1900 add on sticker price. Then they put 18” fuel wheels and BFG KO2’s and ask $6500 more for it. Crazy thing is they sale them.

They do it all the time. My local dealer puts the revtek pro 40013 spacers on Tacoma’s it costs about $400 on amazon and any shop will install it for about $200 the dealer charges $1350 for it. If they put it on before the sale it’s close to that $1900 add on sticker price. Then they put 18” fuel wheels and BFG KO2’s and ask $6500 more for it. Crazy thing is they sale them.

Isn’t that what’s on the truck? Revtek?

Back