New Tacoma Forum App Coming... We Need Photos!

Nathan

Admin
Staff member
I'm working on a new version of the TacomaForum.com app. It's almost done but we need some new photos for the app icon and loading screens.

Want your truck featured in our app? Post your best pictures to this thread and I'll pick the best ones for the app. If I use your picture I'll send you a free shirt and some stickers.

Quick note, the pictures I pick will be the ones that work best in the app. They need to be bold and the layout needs to work with the screen sizes. All that to say, just because I don't use your picture doesn't mean it's not awesome ;)

Finally, if you post a picture in this thread it means you give me the rights to use it in the app or possibly on the site. Thanks!

Hey Guys,

We needed to get the app submitted and nothing was working the way we were hoping. Again, this is less about the image itself and more about the size and layout of the picture. It has to be large enough for Apple and Google to accept (high enough resolution) and work with a logo, etc..

That being said, please keep submitting photos. We may use them in future releases of the app and I also just like seeing them all.

Thanks for taking the time to submit them!

Back