New Tacoma Owner, need a few recomendations...

Congratulations and welcome! I can’t do anything for ya on those topics but there’s a lot of great people here that can.
Post pics soon!

Put these neoprene seat covers on yesterday. Their jet black...flash made them look off color. Had the same style on my old Jeep for 13 years, and they never showed any signs of wear. My truck came with the OEM Predator steps, I'm not a fan of them, but I'll leave them on.
i-XhZmdDt-X2.jpg

Bought a TruXport tonneau cover had the same one on a Dodge, and it worked great.
i-jv4985G-XL.jpg

Put these neoprene seat covers on yesterday. Their jet black...flash made them look off color. Had the same style on my old Jeep for 13 years, and they never showed any signs of wear. My truck came with the OEM Predator steps, I'm not a fan of them, but I'll leave them on.
i-XhZmdDt-X2.jpg

Bought a TruXport tonneau cover had the same one on a Dodge, and it worked great.
i-jv4985G-XL.jpg
What did you pay for the seat covers and where did you get them? If you dont mind me asking?

Don't have seat covers or steps but do have a Tonneau cover, are you looking for hard or soft? I have the rough country soft trifold, best bang for the buck imo. Looks great, nice quality, super easy install and only 250$ shipped from extremeterrain.com. only down side is I think it's only available for short bed. Here's some pictures:20181224_224316.jpeg20181224_224227.jpeg

I just had some Havoc steps installed yesterday but I think I'm gonna go back to the stainless steel westons she came with. I just prefer a more retro look I guess. Anyone want these? [emoji23] Their 550 new I'll take 400.1548944330298.jpeg1548944350684.jpeg

They are, I might end up keeping them after all my aging pitbull/boxer seems to be able to use them much easier than the old ones. And he's why I got the double cab with steps in the first place.

I am loving this truck. The only issue is getting comfortable in the drivers seat. My left leg hitting the door panel controls. Any thoughts on that or am I just needing to wait a few weeks????

I am loving this truck. The only issue is getting comfortable in the drivers seat. My left leg hitting the door panel controls. Any thoughts on that or am I just needing to wait a few weeks????
The seats are the pits. Short or tall they don't really seem to be very accommodating.

Back