New Tacoma Owner

John P. Ferry

I'm new, pick up a Tacoma S Monday. Don't need the rear seat want to be able to store gear behind seat when wife and I go on fishing trips. I hope I made the right decision was looking at Nissan Frontier and Toyota. Glad to be a member. Have question maybe someone could answer, what would you suggest for rails to step up into the cab, my wife and I are in late 60's could use little help. Also retired so finances are little limited.

Thanks to all
John

Welcome to the forum! There’s many choices out there! See what has good reviews and fits into your budget.

Hi John, welcome to the forum!
I have a set I purchased from eBay that look great and were easy on the walletIMG_0525.jpg
My mom is 5’4”, approaching her 60’s and has leg complications. Every now and then I take her out and she loves the steps. Makes climbing in alittle easier for her.
IMG_0366.jpg

I'm new, pick up a Tacoma S Monday. Don't need the rear seat want to be able to store gear behind seat when wife and I go on fishing trips. I hope I made the right decision was looking at Nissan Frontier and Toyota. Glad to be a member. Have question maybe someone could answer, what would you suggest for rails to step up into the cab, my wife and I are in late 60's could use little help. Also retired so finances are little limited.

Thanks to all
John
Welcome to the forum.

Back