New Tacoma TRD PRO model

It'll be interesting to see. And apparently Chevi is in on the Raptor competition. It's a funny market. But suspension technology is nutty these days, why not catch air on your drive....... I guess. Racing baja is a sport the whole family can now enjoy.

there were rumors that toyota was working with an offroad/aftermarket shock company on a "project"

might be this

Bilstein makes good shocks for a decent price. I mean they aren't icon or fox but they definitely are a good shock for a budget lift and decent ride.

Yeah but the ones Toyota uses are nothing special while they advertise that the truck is more capable than it really is.

I'm not holding my breath. I think I'm gonna get "TRD Amateur" stickers for Tiana once this comes out. hahaa

The stickers are what really help offroad. :D

I'm talking about the f250/350, its ridiculous how much people pay for them

Well if you buy vehicles you can barely afford that you don't need then yeah it is a lot. If I made more money I would buy a 250/350 because I would need a truck capable of towing a 50ft toy hauler.

Last edited:
The fully uprgaded tundra outperforms the f150 raptor. I read it on a truck magazine.

I'm kindly disagreeing with you, the raptor is alot more capable then the fully upgraded tundra. Alot better suspension and a more powerful engine. Although a 5.7 tundra will beat a 6.2 raptor in a race because the raptor is so heavy.

for a full LT truck...you lose most of the DD capabilities. there's lots of LT guys that DD theirs but having a "normal" truck undoubtedly wins in the amenities arena

a stock truck wont perform as good as a raptor, which wont perform as good as a fully-tuned long travel truck

to sell something that is 100% aimed at offroad use would mean toyota would have to make some new department to fully R&D this stuff

but theres no reason for them to do that

now if the argument were to turn towards the SAS side......................almost the same thing

Back