New tires

Hey guys I have an 02 Tacoma and I was wondering what do you guys recommend on tire size I wanna get a set of off road tires but I just don't know which one to get

Thanks.

With the 5 lug you're going to be limited on the size you can run. There are some questions that you'll need to answer. Is your truck lifted? What size wheels do you have?

From what I've read, about the largest tire you can run on a stock 5 lug wheel is a 235/75-15. Go to tire rack.com, input that size tire and you'll see lots of options.

As I mentioned, if you go to tirerack.com, put in your vehicle information and it will show you what tires will fit your truck. It even gives you the option of what they call 1 plus, which shows the next size tire.

Although I drive a PreRunner, which is a 6 lug truck, I did a little research before deciding which truck to buy. What I found was that the largest tire on a stock setup was the 235/75 that I mentioned.

You can also go to tacomaworld.com, then view their 5 lug thread and find a little more info.

Back