New to forum 2015 - Plugs and Tires

JJ77

Brand new to group - I bought a 2015 pre runner last year and has 45k miles. Question - not sure if previous owner changed plugs or not, I see manual says every 30k, is there a noticable difference after changing?

Also, looking at replacing the Dueler 684 tires soon, any recommendations for mostly city driving on tires?

Thanks...

I like the Toyo Open Country ATII. That’s what I have put on previous and current tacos, my oldest sons Tundra, and my youngest sons Ranger. All are strictly used for just street. They ride nice and quiet.

I personally like the General Grabber AT2. I had a set on my Sierra with over 60K on them when I sold the truck. The tread was still well over the wear bars. Those tires grabbed in dry, wet, mud or snow. They did make a bit more noise than a street tire tread, but not annoying.

I like the Toyo Open Country ATII. That’s what I have put on previous and current tacos, my oldest sons Tundra, and my youngest sons Ranger. All are strictly used for just street. They ride nice and quiet.

Toyo Open Country ATII is what I had on my previous truck and what I have on my Tacoma now. Excellent tires, quiet and comfortable ride, long lasting thread and very good mpg compared to other tires in the same category.

Brand new to group - I bought a 2015 pre runner last year and has 45k miles. Question - not sure if previous owner changed plugs or not, I see manual says every 30k, is there a noticable difference after changing?

Also, looking at replacing the Dueler 684 tires soon, any recommendations for mostly city driving on tires?

Thanks...
If you’re mechanical enough to pull the plugs I’d pull them and look at them. You should be able to tell if they have 45k miles or 15k. Or just replace them now and know it’s done. New plugs will improve how the engine operates if the plugs are old.

Back