New to forum from ct.

Brian A

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum but not to Tacomas. I currently have a 17 TRD off road Access cab. (My first 6 cyl. !) My last truck was a 15 access cab 4x4 with 4cyl automatic. What a difference with the 6! And the mileage isn't bad. I guess because the the 6 doesn't have to work as hard. Looking forward to all the good info I've been seeing already.

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum but not to Tacomas. I currently have a 17 TRD off road Access cab. (My first 6 cyl. !) My last truck was a 15 access cab 4x4 with 4cyl automatic. What a difference with the 6! And the mileage isn't bad. I guess because the the 6 doesn't have to work as hard. Looking forward to all the good info I've been seeing already.

Welcome to the forum Brian, you'll soon forget all about the 4 banger...

Let’s see some pictures. Congratulations on the new taco. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

Back