New to Tacoma's, new to the forum.

Hornedfrog53

Hey guys, I'm new here to the forum and to Tacoma's. I traded in a 14 Silverado last week for a 2010 tacoma trd sport that I got for 12k. It has a 185k miles on it but with my trade and tax return, I bought it outright. This thing has been a blast so far and I've read a lot on here so far and feel good about my choice and high mileage. From what I see here seems I got a good deal. This is her. I've already changed all fluids and filters and put new Toyo mts on it. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1488574825.179881.jpg

Congrats Hornedfrog. With the exception of the roof railings you have the twin sister to my Tacoma. I traded in a '05 F150 on a 2010 exactly like this one...color and all...with only 27000 mi on it. So far there is only one thing I do not like about it and that is the bottom part of the seat does not tilt back making it feel like I'm literally sitting on my butt. So far I'm getting 19.5 mpg which is a lot better than the 14 I was getting with the F150. I want to get a bug deflector for mine, just don't know which one to get. What brand is yours?

We had to be looking to replace my aging 2002 Camry with 307k on it. I've been driving Toyotas since 1999. We started camping and knew we wanted a pickup and the Tacoma suits perfectly. 2011 TRD Sport DC LB with 66k on it, one owner. Looking to add some vent shades and a tonneau to start .

Back