New Truck!

The pro badges are these on the tailgate IMG_1660.JPGand this on the side of the front doors under the mirrors IMG_1659.JPG the pro grill is the one he has but no pro badges. He plastiderped the Tacoma side badges so it's not chrome.
Also the pro won't have the sticker on the side of the bed like the Turd spurt and off-road.
Personally I like removing all badges that can be. Toyota kind of made that hard to do with the 2016+ model trucks by imprinting TACOMA across the tailgate. You could fill and paint it out but that seems like to much work.

I removed the chrome badging and ordered them in black from Toyota. Only badging is the black Tacoma on doors, removed the V6 badge from tailgate.

I thought about getting black badges, better than plastiderp. I like the clean look without and washing between the letters can be a pain. I took the V6 badge off the day I bought it. I know it's a V6 toyota.

I thought about getting black badges, better than plastiderp. I like the clean look without and washing between the letters can be a pain. I took the V6 badge off the day I bought it. I know it's a V6 toyota.

Agreed. I will be removing my badges here pretty soon. Also one less area to tape and run the DA polisher around.

Back