New yota!

NukeMM

Greetings all I recently got a 14 Tacoma 4x4 and I love it! Look forward to creeping around the forums

Well I am having a hard time deciding where to start with my budget, I am considering a bull bar for it and a 3" lift first though, still debating though. What about you ?

I got the bull bar new for 100 bucks off some guy my friend knows who ordered the wrong one for his truck so I couldn't pass it up.

I got the bull bar new for 100 bucks off some guy my friend knows who ordered the wrong one for his truck so I couldn't pass it up.

True. Thats like my brush guard. I ordered the aries off road ($300) and they shipped me the pro model ($550).... Their mistake! That was a deal LOL!!!

i dont know how to start a convo so im just going to join in this one... i have a 2010 2wd tacoma with a 3'' pro comp lift and i want to go bigger in an affordable way. does anyone have any suggestions

i dont know how to start a convo so im just going to join in this one... i have a 2010 2wd tacoma with a 3'' pro comp lift and i want to go bigger in an affordable way. does anyone have any suggestions

There is nothing cheap about lifting correctly.

Spindle lift will get you more height if you are a 6 lug.

Back