New

max1503

How's it going everyone I'm new here from Anaheim...got the app on my phone so just testing this out

Boston Terrier

Meet Boudreaux my 28 lb Boston Terrier. However; they are considered part of the Bull Dog family as well.

Attachments

• boudreaux.jpg
    boudreaux.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 18
I heard veterinarian's love English bull dogs, they play a big roll in getting their children through college. :yes:

I heard veterinarian's love English bull dogs, they play a big roll in getting their children through college. :yes:

Lol sorry I don't understand your question lol ... I think all veterinarians love all animals otherwise they wouldn't be veterinarians lol

Lol sorry I don't understand your question lol ... I think all veterinarians love all animals otherwise they wouldn't be veterinarians lol

I think he means the vets bills that come w/ english bulldogs. Ive never had one so im not sure. I have a rhodesian ridgeback.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1377955514.418667.jpg
A fat and happy one.

Lol well I've been lucky to not have anything wrong with him yet (knock on wood). And for the price of him i got a friend discount lol that wasn't a discount at all lol

Glad to hear no health issues with your pooch. A friend continues to have problem with facial skin wrinkles getting irritated and lower back problems; however, their English bull dog is over 7 years of age. They paid around 3k for theirs. Females must have a cesarean section to have pups there heads are to big to free whelp on their own.

Last edited:
Back