Newbie here... looking to buy a new Taco. Advice?

Ill admit the backseat area is tight but I don't sit there I have but it was not for long and I'm 6'1" .but I sat behind my wife and she 5'1" lol .so all was well

Just out of curiosity what made you decide a Tacoma is best? It is a great truck for sure, but curious what has drawn you to it.

I’ll go ahead and say the back seat is very tight. You said seating 5 is a must and that seems like a taco isn’t the best fit unless it’s only for short trips and those in the back are smaller people. There’s a zero percent chance I would be able to ride in my back seat behind myself.

The #1 complaint I have about this truck is a ridiculously small back seat. So much so, that even though I just got it about a year ago, my wife thinks I need a bigger truck again bc we can’t road trip in it with the kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I did notice the small back seat too, but I took the kids with me for a test drive and it seemed ok.

My father-in-law first got Tacoma's in my head because he has a 2009 and loves it. And I personally like the look of them, plus they seem to hold their value over other brands.

I did notice the small back seat too, but I took the kids with me for a test drive and it seemed ok.

My father-in-law first got Tacoma's in my head because he has a 2009 and loves it. And I personally like the look of them, plus they seem to hold their value over other brands.

That’s how I got mine as well, my brother in law has the 2006 and she is still going strong with almost 300,000 miles on it. His taco is 14 years old and has always been reliable, I do not see any gas RAMs or 150s with this kind of mileage or years. Tacomas are good trucks overall and he can still sell it for 10-20% of what he paid for it 14 years ago so that’s a great resale value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back