Nfab light bar with KC HiLites

coreysm2001

Ok, I currently have the Nfab light bar with the 5" Apollo KC HiLites on the front of my truck. Thinking about doing away with the KC's and replacing them with an LED light bar. I'm considering moving the KC's up to the hood/windshield, like on the Jeep Wranglers. Has anyone every seen this done, is it possible? Just curious.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1392140656.963081.jpg

Want something that will be sturdy enough for those KC's. I'm sure the KC's or heavier than those LED cubes they show mounted on those brackets.

I've been thinking about getting some Led cubes for my hood and then getting a bar and cubes for behind my grille. I actually might be getting some cubes from my friend this weekend

I thought about the cubes but I already have those KC's. I really want the LED light bar for the front, but everything I've seen I very $$$.

Corysm, dude I love your rims, anything to say about that them? Did you have to get spacers or anything. I never had nice where I wanted to get rims. I just want to get right set

Hey, they one thing I had to do was put a leveling kit, 2 inch, on the front. The stock where 17's and I went with 18's. Before the level it would rub very bad. There was a King story as to why I got those rims. Short version, the tire shop I used to change out the stock tires to mud grips, scratched, scuffed and dinged all 4 stock rims. So they fixed my stocks, and bought me new rims and tires while the stock were getting repaired.

The rims are a little wider than stock, so the stick out just a little. Thinking about the bushwacker fender flares.

Hey, they one thing I had to do was put a leveling kit, 2 inch, on the front. The stock where 17's and I went with 18's. Before the level it would rub very bad. There was a King story as to why I got those rims. Short version, the tire shop I used to change out the stock tires to mud grips, scratched, scuffed and dinged all 4 stock rims. So they fixed my stocks, and bought me new rims and tires while the stock were getting repaired.

Lucky!!!!

Back