NHL Playoffs.

Mattnatti

TEQ HED
Well, after last night I think the penguins are finished. Although Chicago came back from a 3-1 deficit I don't think the penguins can. Their coach sounded like he had been punched in the cherries last night after the game.

Chicago V Boston finals will be sweet.

Last edited:
Definitely see Boston winning the series. Havent kept up on the chicago/kings games tho.

Would like to see Boston win it again this year.

I knew you would check in on this thread Hella. I looked closely at your avatar and thought, well I don't see any other NHL threads.

I knew you would check in on this thread Hella. I looked closely at your avatar and thought, well I don't see any other NHL threads.

Wondering if any of the so-cal guys are kings supporters.

Bed at 1, up at 5, work at 6. Why? "Because its the cup"

Congrats to Boston. They played well and the pens played like girls.
Should be a great final. There is no Laying down by Boston or Chicago.

I just don't think the kings have it in them. They are on a Stanley Cup hangover and the Blackhawks are geeked up after coming back from 3-1 series themselves. Not saying that the kings cannot make a series out of by winning tonight but it is the Blackhawks series to lose. I hope I didn't jinx them.:wallbash:

I want them to beat the snot out of each other so i hope the kings win next 2, force game 7. Then i could care less either way we're playing a good team.

Yeah, I don't have a dog in the fight. My team ( the Devils ) are out of it so I just want to see as many playoff games as possible. Like I said in a earlier post. There are no better playoffs in pro sports than the NHL. too bad they keep tarnishing their rep with the lock outs. Dumb azzez!

The puck os about to drop for the cup. Let's see a good series guys.

@Hella, I know you are a bruins fan but I am going with the Blackhawks. No loyalty to them or anything but when the Devils get ran from the playoffs I go with the first team to grab my attention and this year it happened to be Chicago. I really don't care who wins as long as it goes 7.. :thumbsup:

Its always a fluke goal when youre that deep into OT. Im more concerned with seeing a 3-1 lead in the 3rd period go up in smoke in 4 minutes.

I double deflection in the 3rd OT is certainly luck. The Blackhawks have a lot of heart and I think the 3-1series comeback over the wings gave them most of it. Have a 3-1 lead in the 3rd on away ice is something that shouldn't be turned over. I am sure they are going to pay for that between today and Saturday. If I was their coach they would be.

Both teams played great though.

I know you are a Bruins fan and I am not of either team but damn this is going to be a good series.

Back