Nitto tires.

Thanx JZ. I was looking at the dune grappler the terra grappler and I think a few others. I'm cool with 200 a tire but 500 takes my breath away. I really like the Nitto because the tread wraps onto the face of the tire. Just enough to make it look awesome

Gotcha yeah they do have a cool design to them. $500 per tire sounds way to much depending on the size you are planning to run. I know a set of trail grabber set my brother back bout 1400 for the whole set and thats on his tundra with 18 inch rims. Check out discounttiredirect.com they generally have best prices with free shipping

Great thanx. I think I want my whelks to 18s and then the biggest tire that won't won't rub on anything. 1400 doesn't seem unreasonable for a tire wheel combo. On the wheels I think I like some thing in the XD series. Or Rockstar. Gotta be black

Yeah I know once you get into wheels the price rockets up. I stick with 16s just so I can run my stock rims. We did 17s on our rock truck because we get into the jeep wrangler sizes and there's more to look at. It's all preference, but discounttire will match a price you get somewhere else

JZ. Do you by chance have any idea what the biggest wheel and tire combo you can run before you start rubbing on your fender well?

I just noticed that you live in upstate NewYork. My wife and I were up there recently. It is absolutely beautiful up there

Didn't see you asked bout tire size to sorry. Yeah you can run 265/75-16 that is what I'm currently running and then I installed my old man emu lift. I only have the 4cyl so didn't wanna go to crazy

Back