No Longer a Taco Virgin

Details52

I finally pulled the trigger and bought the truck I wanted. I have been looking at these trucks for at least 5 years but couldn't get over the price, both new and used. I figured there had to be a reason people were paying that much so I decided I would try it out. I was not disappointed. Only a month old but I love this thing already. 2013 Double Cab TRD Sport. All blacked out.

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Truck2.jpg
    Truck2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 31
Congratulations!! the mods should start in a couple of months, just take your time on what you really want to do and save up for it, no hurry. Very nice truck by the way black Tacoms's are some of the best looking trucks on the road.

Excellent choice you won't be disappointed . I remember when I pulled the trigger and bought my trd Dcsb that was the best day of my life lol lol and it only gets better when you start adding mods

I never thought I would get so many compliments on my truck. I have already found myself cruising all of the parts sites trying to figure out what I want to add first. Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I never thought I would get so many compliments on my truck. I have already found myself cruising all of the parts sites trying to figure out what I want to add first. Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Step bars. Trucks look way better w/ them on, just my 2 pennies.

Nice looking truck, save your money on the cold air intake not going to give you any HP increase.

An intake looks great under the hood...but that's pretty much it. Oh well there is high RPM gains but you have to be at full throttle everywhere to see those gains. I had a TRD intake but I dumped it because it was loud but I would get a Volant or Airaid intake but just for looks.

yea for aftermarket sux
thumbup.gif

Ha! Not a lot of sand where I am. Just miles and miles of dirt road. And our dirt roads are caliche which is rock with a fine powder dust. Last K&N filter I ran had to be cleaned at least every oil change.

Ha! Not a lot of sand where I am. Just miles and miles of dirt road. And our dirt roads are caliche which is rock with a fine powder dust. Last K&N filter I ran had to be cleaned at least every oil change.

Not a lot of that here in new england. I've always cleaned my filters at the interval you're supposed to replace oem ones in my vehicles, and my intakes have never been dusty/dirty etc. if i was wheeling in the desert (which is. 2500 miles away) i'd stay w/ oem. I just hate having to go out and buy new ones so i just buy the washables.

Back