no start

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by mike sobas, May 22, 2019.

1. mike sobas

mike sobas New Member

came home shut it off, now it wont start. though it may be the coil but im not getting any power to it, and my fuel pump is not getting any power to it as well . please help me out mike

Tacomania likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. JimShep

JimShep Well-Known Member

So have you checked the relay that feeds the fuel pump? Or the feed to the relay

mike sobas and B-Man like this.
  4. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

What Jim said...
    Start checking relays/ fuses.
    Let us know what you find.

goob760, mtl_76 and B-Man like this.
  5. OP
    mike sobas

mike sobas New Member

Did that, thanks ;)

6. OP
    mike sobas

mike sobas New Member

7. OP
    mike sobas

mike sobas New Member

Did that ,but thanks :)

8. JimShep

JimShep Well-Known Member

So do you own or can you barow a power probe? Where you can have someone turn your ign to on and see if your getting power to the pump? If so try that . Next I would verify the pump has a good ground , check a wiring diagram , using a "power probe " ground the pump with the grounding connector on the probe unplug the connector at the pump and power up the pump. See if it runs

mike sobas likes this.
  9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Are you getting any power to anything? Is the battery working?

mike sobas likes this.