noticeable increase in fuel consumption, losing 50 tacoMiles per tank of tacoJuice... what is going on?

Yeah,.... the mechanic in a bottle is always sure to lighten the wallet without much impact.

I can agree with fuel injectors
No way to test them they told me
It will be throwing parts at it lol
But I don't know how involving it is to replace those six yet

I can agree with fuel injectors
No way to test them they told me
It will be throwing parts at it lol
But I don't know how involving it is to replace those six yet
Unless I miss counted. 1 injector per cylinder. I thought you were pushing a 4 popper. Or is this the in-laws truck??

If its the in-laws truck......the cost to repair is on them. So, take to the dealer and get it fixed.

I've sent fuel injectors out to a place in texas for several snowmobiles I've serviced. I think it was called RX injector in houston . They do clean, and test them...idk about these tacos.

could it be nothing more than the differential in RPM measured then vs. now of just a bit more than 250 RPM is the big culprit of tanking to 17 mpg on the freeway speeding speeds

I like to read...I get sick of seeing too many pictures, especially ones that are totally worthless. Thats the problem with today's generation....they don't know how to read. They can only go by pictures.

Sometimes pictures are 1000 words

"A picture is worth a thousand words" is an adage in multiple languages meaning that complex and sometimes multiple ideas[1] can be conveyed by a single still image, which conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a mere verbal description"

You must of flunked reading, and writing like most kids today. When I try to read what some have wrote...it's like trying to decipher a code. Even google, or spell check won't save them.

Back