NU BIE William R (Buz) Kanzenbach

Want to buy a 1970-1978 FJ 40 I know I can drive one of those w/ booster brakes as soon as I sell my 1952 Willys M-38 Its all water proof W/PTO winch Been restored ,Been restoring jeeps 30 yrs Time to move on I have a muscle weakness in my legs, cant drive my jeep When we have a rally, they bring out the big stuff Tanks that fire blanks we had 4 of them in February, plus Halftracks that fife 50 cal blanks what a site to see I live in St Augustine Fl anybody want to come buy and talk trash free beer 757 403 nine nine 64 Sorry about the typing Im not a computer wiz self taught 68 yr old jeep gear head hopefully a FJ 40 gear head soon I have a 2002 Tundra V-6 3400 w 2134785 miles and runs drives like brand new body is kind of beat up from being in a construction superintendent for 15 yrs well as the cartoon folks say that's all folks Buz

Want to buy a 1970-1978 FJ 40 I know I can drive one of those w/ booster brakes as soon as I sell my 1952 Willys M-38 Its all water proof W/PTO winch Been restored ,Been restoring jeeps 30 yrs Time to move on I have a muscle weakness in my legs, cant drive my jeep When we have a rally, they bring out the big stuff Tanks that fire blanks we had 4 of them in February, plus Halftracks that fife 50 cal blanks what a site to see I live in St Augustine Fl anybody want to come buy and talk trash free beer 757 403 nine nine 64 Sorry about the typing Im not a computer wiz self taught 68 yr old jeep gear head hopefully a FJ 40 gear head soon I have a 2002 Tundra V-6 3400 w 2134785 miles and runs drives like brand new body is kind of beat up from being in a construction superintendent for 15 yrs well as the cartoon folks say that's all folks Buz
Welcome to the forum!

Back