Nube

Hey all,

N.Florida native here. I recently paid off my 2010 Tacoma Dbl Cab TRD Sport 2WD and now I'm looking to make a few purchases. On the aesthetic side of things I'd like to get some step bars. I've narrowed my choices down to the Go Rhino dominator 2's and the N-Fab wheel to wheel style. On the practical side of things, I'm still rolling the stock OEM Bridgestone tires and want to replace those soon.

I joined the Forum to tap into the experience and seek the advise of other Tacoma owners, any and all info is much appreciated.

I'm not looking to replace the stock 17" wheels and I really want a aggressive looking tire but sadly I realize my truck sees more highway miles than off road. I'm likely going with michelin LTXms2 but i'd love to hear what others are rolling. Same goes for the step bars would love other thoughts on style and quality.

Thanks guys/gals

Welcome from GA.

I'm running Yokohama Geolander ATS. Seems to be a pretty good all around tire. Rides about as smooth and quiet as the factory Dunlops mine had. Price was pretty good and have a fairly aggressive look. There's a pic in my garage of them.

Welcome to TacomaForum! I recently swapped my dunlops with Cooper AT3's, love the tread pattern and siping. Large lugs but absolutely no road noise great for highway driving!

Attachments

• DSC_1034.jpg
    DSC_1034.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_1035.jpg
    DSC_1035.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 8
Back