OEM floor mats

I’m over the passenger mat sliding around. I don’t need the all weather mats that it came with. I’d rather get good quality carpeted mats. Dealer wants $130 for theirTRD mats. Has anyone seen a good aftermarket mat preferably with Tacoma or TRD sport or Pro lettering?

I’m over the passenger mat sliding around. I don’t need the all weather mats that it came with. I’d rather get good quality carpeted mats. Dealer wants $130 for theirTRD mats. Has anyone seen a good aftermarket mat preferably with Tacoma or TRD sport or Pro lettering?

View attachment 17626

Lots of people are using these on the passenger floor mat. I just put them on mine today. Took about 5 minutes tops. View attachment 17627

Yeah. The Eagle Klaws are great. All the cool kids are using them these days. It’s a cheap solution. I’ve had them for a few months and they work great.

By the way, @Crawdad, your mats are nasty. Lol. Looks like a mixture of mud, blood, and feces.

Yeah. The Eagle Klaw hooks are great. All the cool kids are using them these days. It’s a cheap solution. I’ve had them for a few months and they work great.

By the way, @Crawdad, your mats are nasty. Lol. Looks like a mixture of mud, blood, and feces.

I try but they pretty much stay like that. Lol

Back