OEM?

RYANDOYLE33

So I was trying to shift into 4L in my 2019 TRD off-road and it said the locking diff was activated but the truck just blinked 4L and wouldn't let me choose a crawl control. DISCLAIMER: I'm new to the taco world and haven't been off road in a while so I might have stupid quetions.

So I was trying to shift into 4L in my 2019 TRD off-road and it said the locking diff was activated but the truck just blinked 4L and wouldn't let me choose a crawl control. DISCLAIMER: I'm new to the taco world and haven't been off road in a while so I might have stupid quetions.

Make sure you’re in neutral when changing to 4L. Also, if it is still blinking, turn back to 4H then go back into gear and roll forward or backward a ft or 2 then stop and go into neutral and try 4L again.

There should be instructions on the widow visor and in the manual as well. @dirtytaco nailed it. Stop the truck put it in neutral put it in 4L then into gear and go. I read the manual on how to operate the crawl control and multi terrain functions they are awsome IMO very fun to use and play with. It will be loud and sound like somethings breaking but it’s the actuators. 4h you can be moving and turn it on.
Have fun and be safe. :)

Back