Ome full kit input/reviews of owners of this kit.

kjb417

So I just bought a 2014 tacoma 3 days ago and although I'm just doing research right now I want a 3" lift. I want to do it right and go with the full ome kit. If I get 16" rims would the 285's require and fabrication to avoid rubbing in the front. If so I would probably drop down to 275. I plan on buying 1.25" to 1.5" wheel spacers as well and eventually bushwhackers. Would love some input. It's 4wd 4.0L v6.

With stock wheels and 1.25" or 1.5" wheel spacers 285/75/16 will fit with a 3" lift. If you are going with aftermarket wheels get a 0 offset or a -6 offset wheel and you won't need the wheel spacers. Spidertrax wheel spacers are good if you do go that way. You will probably have to take your front mud flaps off but it looks better without them IMO.

What OME kit are you thinking?

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1493645184.468897.jpg

This is what I was going to go with. After a decent amount of researching even before I bought the truck lol. I always had fox suspension on all my dirt bikes which is why I took a look at that too but the fox kit is a little more money (which I imagine is bc it says fox on it) but I do plan on doing some off road driving.

That's a solid set up. I'm thinking that one as well and was looking at the king OEM performance series not sure yet.

IMG_1396.PNG

Yeah I like the colors of the king kit they look real nice! I'm sure either of them is a great option

Back