OME Suspension Kit selection tool

vwgtiturbo

Using the OME Suspension Kit tool on their website, you select year, make, and model of vehicle (but don't select the submodel, like SR5/PreRunner/4x4/etc.). So, for my '05 (Prerunner), the "recommended kit" states that it'll give 55mm lift in the front, and 50mm in the rear.

What I wonder is: are these lift numbers referencing stock Tacoma SR5 height as 0? I mean, the Prerunner is already lifted relative to an SR5; will 2 inches of lift simply get me the same height as I currently sit? Or, do we assume that "nobody would lift an SR5; the numbers are relative to Prerunner/4x4"?

Sorry for the noob question; just figured I'd ask here before messaging ARB.

Using the OME Suspension Kit tool on their website, you select year, make, and model of vehicle (but don't select the submodel, like SR5/PreRunner/4x4/etc.). So, for my '05 (Prerunner), the "recommended kit" states that it'll give 55mm lift in the front, and 50mm in the rear.

What I wonder is: are these lift numbers referencing stock Tacoma SR5 height as 0? I mean, the Prerunner is already lifted relative to an SR5; will 2 inches of lift simply get me the same height as I currently sit? Or, do we assume that "nobody would lift an SR5; the numbers are relative to Prerunner/4x4"?

Sorry for the noob question; just figured I'd ask here before messaging ARB.

If you are talking about 5 lug SR5 vs 6 lug trucks (SR5, prerunner or 4wd) then you need almost 3 to get to stock 6 lug height. The suspension is different and the 6 lug products will not work with a 5 lug.

Last edited:
Alright, so it's likely safe to assume that the numbers referenced are relative to any of the 6 lug variants. Naturally, I'll message them to confirm, but wanted to poke the bushes here to see if I was of my rocker, or whether it was a legitimate question. Thanks!

Back