On the fence

Lol, I’m one of those guys that looks back at his truck when walking in the store. I like the logo and like how the red pops on cement color . Here in Midland, no one cares about tacomas. Even other tacoma owners dont care about tacomas lmao. If your truck aint a diesel with 8”+ lift, 24x12+ rims and 37+ tires, you aint squat haha. So.... i aint squat [emoji23]
:(And:oops:

Lol, I’m one of those guys that looks back at his truck when walking in the store. I like the logo and like how the red pops on cement color . Here in Midland, no one cares about tacomas. Even other tacoma owners dont care about tacomas lmao. If your truck aint a diesel with 8”+ lift, 24x12+ rims and 37+ tires, you aint squat haha. So.... i aint squat [emoji23]
But there's a lot that your taco will do while their trucks break in half trying to follow you. [emoji23]

But there's a lot that your taco will do while their trucks break in half trying to follow you.
emoji23.png
So will they... follow you o_O

Step 1: Pick a good hot day, get a heat gun, or hair dryer and apply heat

Step 2. Grab some fishing line, begin on the badges and gently saw through the adhesive

Step 3. Remove as much of the adhesive as possible that is left behind with your hands

Step 4. Use a cleaner that is safe on car paint to remove the remaining adhesive and goo.

I know u’ve posted this before :/ but, what’s the best way to remove a badge. I may de badge my ram
Fishing line and a heat gun. Wrap the fishing line around hard plastic handles or around something you can hold onto it easy with. Heat up the badges with the heat gun or hair dryer but don’t use the high heat on a gun if you have a good heat gun. You don’t want to ruin the paint clear coat.
Work the fishing line behind the badge until it comes off. Don’t pull up on the badge let the line do all the work. You’ll be left with some sticky foam stuff that you can work off with your fingers. There will be some residue leftover that goo gone or the like will remove. Once you’ve cleaned it all off wash it with soap, water and a wash mit and then wax the area.
Removing the TRD stickers just start picking at a corner to start it once it’s started and you can grab it keep a constant 45 degree pull until it’s off. If you don’t stop pulling you won’t have much to clean up I only had the outer edge of it to clean up and it came off with warm water and soap.

Fishing line and a heat gun. Wrap the fishing line around hard plastic handles or around something you can hold onto it easy with. Heat up the badges with the heat gun or hair dryer but don’t use the high heat on a gun if you have a good heat gun. You don’t want to ruin the paint clear coat.
Work the fishing line behind the badge until it comes off. Don’t pull up on the badge let the line do all the work. You’ll be left with some sticky foam stuff that you can work off with your fingers. There will be some residue leftover that goo gone or the like will remove. Once you’ve cleaned it all off wash it with soap, water and a wash mit and then wax the area.
Removing the TRD stickers just start picking at a corner to start it once it’s started and you can grab it keep a constant 45 degree pull until it’s off. If you don’t stop pulling you won’t have much to clean up I only had the outer edge of it to clean up and it came off with warm water and soap.

[emoji1360]

I used a little 91% rubbing alcohol. Poured a little along the top edge of the badge. Then braided fishing line. It left the black adhesive backing. I used a pinstripe eraser to get it off. Does the job easily. I also took off the crappy dealer pinstripe, but that peeled right off. Badges and pinstripes to 40 minutes.

Take the TRD stickers off . Black the emblems out and Re-install is my vote
I had originally been thinking of blacking out the badges and replacing them, but it does look so clean without. I keep going back and forth with the stickers. May just take OR’s advice and pull them, then If miss too much just but them back.

Back