Opinions and Suggestions....... PLEASE.

freighter72

As we grow tired of our stock Tacoma's, (or Stock-coma's as I call them) we try different things to change the appearance. I have fallen into this mid-ownership crisis category and am trying to make some small but subtle changes to the appearance of my Stock-coma. Please comment with your opinions and suggestions as I trust this forum over a generic Jeep and Raptor group.

ThanksIMG_0025.jpegIMG_0026.jpegIMG_0030.jpegIMG_0031.jpeg

Don't see nothing wrong with the front end as your pix shows. But how about the interior trim goodies? Lots of products avail from places like Tufskinz, MESO Customs, Etsy, even Amazon has lots of stuff. Just do a search for Tacoma accessories. Have fun. :)

As we grow tired of our stock Tacoma's, (or Stock-coma's as I call them) we try different things to change the appearance. I have fallen into this mid-ownership crisis category and am trying to make some small but subtle changes to the appearance of my Stock-coma. Please comment with your opinions and suggestions as I trust this forum over a generic Jeep and Raptor group.

ThanksView attachment 30617View attachment 30618View attachment 30619View attachment 30620
did you do some blackout on the grill? looks great!

Last edited:
Don't see nothing wrong with the front end as your pix shows. But how about the interior trim goodies? Lots of products avail from places like Tufskinz, MESO Customs, Etsy, even Amazon has lots of stuff. Just do a search for Tacoma accessories. Have fun. :)
I have been watching some videos about interior changes. So many products..... such a limited budget.

Back