Orange County Trail Runs

I was hoping to have your help. I will be working on the truck instead of just standing and watching. Lol. If not then I will figure something out.

Sweet. I may need to replace the wheel bearings too. One squeals like a b*tch and I'm only at 77K miles. I think I'll try to have the dealer warranty it.

If you need an extra hand I'll come through.

Thanks man. I am mechanically inclined but I have never replaced whole coilovers. Rear is super easy. You should come by anyway because we will probably make a mini meet out of it. I have to order a spanner wrench at some point before we tear into the truck.

Thanks man. I am mechanically inclined but I have never replaced whole coilovers. Rear is super easy. You should come by anyway because we will probably make a mini meet out of it. I have to order a spanner wrench at some point before we tear into the truck.

If its for Kings, i have the wrench. ill def roll through. When r you looking to do the install?

If its for Kings, i have the wrench. ill def roll through. When r you looking to do the install?

Fox dowel pin style.

It probably won't be for another few weeks. I have a choice to make on the rear. Ryan has stock leaf packs with AAL for sale or I can just buy Alcan leaf packs which I would eventually get anyway. Also it depends when Ryan has time since I would be doing it at his place. He has air tools. :D

Fox dowel pin style.

It probably won't be for another few weeks. I have a choice to make on the rear. Ryan has stock leaf packs with AAL for sale or I can just buy Alcan leaf packs which I would eventually get anyway. Also it depends when Ryan has time since I would be doing it at his place. He has air tools. :D

Cool

Back