Passanger leak?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by lbartopr, Jun 3, 2018.

1. lbartopr

lbartopr Member

IMG_9022.jpg anyone got this problem or know what it is this is the 2nd time it happens

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

What year is your Tacoma?

lbartopr likes this.
  4. OP
    lbartopr

lbartopr Member

2016 3rd gen

5. OR17TRD

does It do it only when it rains? When you’re running the heater? When you’re running th AC?
    Can you track it up water goes in the path of least resistance and travels down.

lbartopr likes this.
  6. Tommyboy123

Tommyboy123 Member

does it stink? if so it's your air conditioner leaking antifreeze

7. OR17TRD

Take it to the dealer it should still be under warranty if you don’t have 30k miles on it yet.

lbartopr likes this.
  8. OP
    lbartopr

lbartopr Member

Don't stink and it only rain a little bit today so i don't think is rain

9. Ruggybuggy

Ruggybuggy Member

AC doesn't have antifreeze

10. Ruggybuggy

Ruggybuggy Member

Most likely your AC drain is plugged. The water that normally drips outside the truck when the AC is running is now leaking inside because the outlet is plugged.

lbartopr and Bogunn like this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I agree with @Ruggybuggy. The most likely cause. If you still have warranty take it back and make them worry about it.

lbartopr and Ruggybuggy like this.
  12. mochi

mochi Well-Known Member

I have a 2016 TRD Sport. My 3rd break light leaked in back seats. Dealer covered it even though I had 40k miles

OR17TRD likes this.