Pedal Commander does it really work?

Isaac s

So I do notice a bit of lag/response. When I push the gas pedal, in my 3rd gen TRD sport. Has anyone installed or heard about the pedal commander product?Pedal-Commander-Toyota-Tundra-P4-Throttle-Controller-Main.jpeg

I don't know about on Toyota's but when I was on the Ram Forum a lot of folks over there loved the pedal commander. There were a few that had reported different issues but personally I believe that was because of stacking 1 mod on top of another vs an actual problem with the pedal commander. Most installed it so that if they had to go to dealer for warranty work it could easily be removed before going to dealer.

My Jeep buddy swears the pedal commander added at least 50hp... [emoji23]
Not really, he swears by it and loves talking about it though.
I love the throttle response from the OV tune and have read on TW where some use both? I don't know why... that might be where some of the issues came from...

I've heard a lot of people with new Tacoma's took them back to the dealership for the TSB 0062-18 tune that helped a lot. I'm gonna ask my dealership about this at my 5000 mile service.

Lots of talk about the OV tune too.

Mine shifted kinda funky the first 1,500 miles or so, but seems to have smoothed out now. For fast take offs in town, try turning off the ECT. I think it makes a massive difference.

Back