Pedal Commander Question

Sjeddi

Hey everyone! Kind of new on here, had a question about the pedal commander for people that own them for a good amount of time (Or less).

I have been doing a little research on them and I have seen some people falling to issues, like their truck going into limp mode and lights on dash lighting up like a Christmas tree. Has anyone fell into this issue? I want this product so bad because the delay on with truck is killing me haha! Any information will help me, thank you everyone!

(2019 Tacoma TRD PRO)

Hey everyone! Kind of new on here, had a question about the pedal commander for people that own them for a good amount of time (Or less).

I have been doing a little research on them and I have seen some people falling to issues, like their truck going into limp mode and lights on dash lighting up like a Christmas tree. Has anyone fell into this issue? I want this product so bad because the delay on with truck is killing me haha! Any information will help me, thank you everyone!

(2019 Tacoma TRD PRO)

I have had no issues on with one on my 4Runner. Just make sure the plugs are all the way in and that's it.

(2019 Tacoma TRD PRO)

Just put one in last week in my 19 OR. 5 min install and works great for me.

I think most of the problems result from not reading the instructions, that is using the fob to unlock the truck, then immediately install the commander. I used the tiny key to unlock my truck and left the fob in the house, 120 yards away and my truck had been unused for 12 hours. And as others have said, make sure the connectors snap in place.

Back