Performance chip. 2018

Etc is economy transmission?
Oops. You fooled everyone. It's ECT (Electronically Controlled Transmission). The manual says it's for when high levels of response and feeling are desirable, such as when driving in mountainous regions or when pulling a trailer.

Now that have your attention, why can't I just add a turbo charger to my Taco?

I know you know this. So, lay it on me.

You can. Just have about 10K ready to do it properly.

YES. LOTS OF $$$.

But if it runs like a Raptor... Hey, why not?

Daughter graduated and got married years ago to a great guy who takes care of her, and never, I said NEVER, asks me for money.

Will it void the warranty? Probably, but I've already replaced an engine in a Porsche. It can't cost more than that.

Will the fun factor increase significantly? That is the question.

And, next question, which one do I get. Thoughts????

And before you ask, I can't get a Raptor because it doesn't fit in the garage. And that's a must.

Blowing out the garage in a way that would satisfy the wife is a must, and $20,000 minimum.

YES. LOTS OF $$$.

Daughter graduated and got married years ago to a great guy who takes care of her, and never, I said NEVER, asks me for money.

Will it void the warranty? Probably, but I've already replaced an engine in a Porsche. It can't cost more than that.

And before you ask, I can't get a Raptor because it doesn't fit in the garage. And that's a must.

Blowing out the garage in a way that would satisfy the wife is a must, and $20,000 minimum.
Do it to it and make a build thread!!!

YES. LOTS OF $$$.

Get a Raptor.

Back