Performance chips

I think bully dog makes one for the 4.0, supercharged... Don't think they've came out with one for those who are naturally aspirated...

I know URD has some upgrades as far as electrical. Not a chip though
Chips for gas trucks dont do anything. The ecu's on tacomas are so damn smart that any kind of program change is just overridden by the ecu and the emissions system on the truck. The chips you see are simply a computer that screws with the fuel to air ratio, which the ecu monitors and adjusts anyways

Chips for gas trucks dont do anything. The ecu's on tacomas are so damn smart that any kind of program change is just overridden by the ecu and the emissions system on the truck. The chips you see are simply a computer that screws with the fuel to air ratio, which the ecu monitors and adjusts anyways
That's why I got the MAF calibrator.

I ordered a MAF calibrator last night and was wondering about the install . I am not into the tuner world and am ignorant to the procedure on tuning it . Only mods on the truck are TRD cat. back and a Volant dry filter cold air intake

I ordered a MAF calibrator last night and was wondering about the install . I am not into the tuner world and am ignorant to the procedure on tuning it . Only mods on the truck are TRD cat. back and a Volant dry filter cold air intake
Tedious work. Easy just triple check before you start splicing. Gadget has instructions with it. Came with 2 different sheets for the ECU wiring. Just make sure you use the right one. Took me about an hour to wire everything up. When you ordered it did you put what you have in the comments box? They can preload the map for you.

Back