Phone mount help.

Yes in a designated phone mount. You can’t gave it on your seat or lap or out in a cup holder or cubby, in your pocket is ok. No not in Cali.
Thats bullshit

Id like to see probable cause for that ****.
I find it hard to believe a cop can genuinley see cup holders inna truck from his patrol car.

****ing tarded.

Can u has front tint?

How can they do that?
It forces you to buy a product?

Thats like saying u get a no seatbelt ticket on a 50s vehicle.

V3hicles come with car mounts how often?

Doesn’t force you to buy anything you just can’t have your phone out. Keep it in your pants Harvey o_O
Cop has zero probable cause then unless your holding it up above a certain point.

I hope people fight that, itll be a nice waste of that tax money in the peoples favor when they win.

Its just stupid, if i wanna set my phone on the center console, i see no reason that is a danger to anyone.

Man i thunked Ca was tarded.

Besides, how can u call 911 about a drunk driver from ur pants pocket?

Some states and their above the law crap is just stupid and makes me wanna move further and further away from society.

Theres prolly a law about max distance from nearest neighbor in 1 or 2 states tho.

Remember when cali tried portable sniffers, stopping traffic onramps to check for polluters? Violation

Yet still has sobriety checkpoints with zero probable cause.

I was born in the wrong timeframe, gov has too much control. Nobody will stand up tho, or theres so few, so scattered, nothing hapens.

Texas here i come

Reactions: 4wd
It’s a zero tolerance for texting and talking while driving. I guess they feel like if your phone is out and you’re able to hold it than you are texting or talking while driving. Talking and driving is ok you just need hands free and your phone in a mount.

Reactions: 4wd
It’s a zero tolerance for texting and talking while driving. I guess they feel like if your phone is out and you’re able to hold it than you are texting or talking while driving. Talking and driving is ok you just need hands free and your phone in a mount.

The irony is you can hold & talk into a hand held mic from 2meter radio, CB's, etc: all day long while driving & it's legal...

[QUOTE="OR17TRD, post: 65487, member: 8334"]Isn’t that interesting.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me your post reeks of sarcasm haha...It's so far past interesting it drove off the cliff right in to stupidity...

Ahhh Crappyfornia where men & women are questionable & laws are just dumb as ****...Now if you'll excuse me there's a tree out front that needs a hug....

[QUOTE="OR17TRD, post: 65487, member: 8334"]Isn’t that interesting.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me your post reeks of sarcasm haha...It's so far past interesting it drove off the cliff right in to stupidity...

Ahhh Crappyfornia where men & women are questionable & laws are just dumb as ****...Now if you'll excuse me there's a tree out front that needs a hug....
My post reeks of sarcasm haha...

Back