Picking up my new truck tonight

:thumbsup: Enjoy your truck! It will become your mechanical wife, always demanding money for mods!
I want, I want will turn into I need, I need.
My truck is always asking for mod money. :laughing:

i know that's right!!! lmao :laughing:

:thumbsup: Enjoy your truck! It will become your mechanical wife, always demanding money for mods!
I want, I want will turn into I need, I need.
My truck is always asking for mod money. :laughing:

You are absolutely right. I've had it for only about a week and have already spent a ton of money just doing minor cosmetic mods.

Yep, I no sooner than pay off the new shoes and now she's demanding new high heels. She already has a set picked out Bilstein 5100's all around.

I thought the real wife was bad but this mechanical one keeps my wallet bone dry.......:laughing:

Yep, I no sooner than pay off the new shoes and now she's demanding new high heels. She already has a set picked out Bilstein 5100's all around.

I thought the real wife was bad but this mechanical one keeps my wallet bone dry.......:laughing:

ahaa..the joys of modifying your truck :laughing: sounds like a bottomless money pit to me byrd :laughing: ...just kiddin!!

No my wife is still worse. Only because now I have to listen to her complain that I am spending too much money on the truck. I have only had the truck a week and is has already sparked two arguments.

No my wife is still worse. Only because now I have to listen to her complain that I am spending too much money on the truck. I have only had the truck a week and is has already sparked two arguments.

ahhhh ..the joys of bein married huh marrone04!!!

Back