Pipe hitters dream

danbender

I'm planning on building up my 2015 try sport long bed four door taco. Thinking about putting in an ARB locking diff in the rear, 3" lift and a light bar in the grill. Couple questions for you guys, What company's make the best suspension kits? I'm looking into ome but don't have much experience with anyone else. What size tires and rims won't rub on the fenders but still have enough meat for some good terrain? Will I have to replace the alternator for a 120w light bar? And thoughts on the ARB systems? I'm planning on doing all the work myself. Still new to all this so any input is welcome. Won't be able to start the build for a few months just trying to get some info and ideas together! Thanks

When you say what's the best lift its all about how much you want to spend. For 3in top of the line with everything you need its around 5 grand. And for a ok 3in around 300

I'm planning on building up my 2015 try sport long bed four door taco. Thinking about putting in an ARB locking diff in the rear, 3" lift and a light bar in the grill. Couple questions for you guys, What company's make the best suspension kits? I'm looking into ome but don't have much experience with anyone else. What size tires and rims won't rub on the fenders but still have enough meat for some good terrain? Will I have to replace the alternator for a 120w light bar? And thoughts on the ARB systems? I'm planning on doing all the work myself. Still new to all this so any input is welcome. Won't be able to start the build for a few months just trying to get some info and ideas together! Thanks
Ome is pretty sick lift if you got the money, if it was me id get whatever rims you can in 16 in with proper backspaceing for 285/75/16

Thanks for the advice! Do you guys have any experience with the arb locking diffs? Do they work pretty well on the tacos? Any foreseeable problems with them?

Back