Please comment. Does your off road crawl control work $

I tested my 2020 off road this morning. I tested on a hill the was very steep and the crawl control worked as designed. I changed speeds up and down the hill in crawl control and it preformed perfect. I drove up the hill until it stalled. I then engaged the crawl control and the truck walked right up the hill. Turned around and went down the hill in crawl speed one. It was perfect and sounded like hell put it drove without sliding a tire. Now. This hill was dirt and very steep.
Overall better than expected.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

I tested my 2020 off road this morning. I tested on a hill the was very steep and the crawl control worked as designed. I changed speeds up and down the hill in crawl control and it preformed perfect. I drove up the hill until it stalled. I then engaged the crawl control and the truck walked right up the hill. Turned around and went down the hill in crawl speed one. It was perfect and sounded like hell put it drove without sliding a tire. Now. This hill was dirt and very steep.
Overall better than expected.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Gud deal!

New 2021 Pro, purchased in Dec. 2020. First time off-road in Moab last Friday and we tried the Crawl Control just to make sure it was working (didn't need it). Happy to say it worked fine. Just super noisy, which is normal. Definitely something I won't use unless it's absolutely necessary.

Back