Post Awards

smokinjoe

BEER ALWAYS GETS ME STUCK
my suggestion is don't offer awards for people that have the highest amount of posts it makes people Bable and put bad/wrong information in beacause they want to hear themselves talk

Not necessarily. I won the main prize and I didnt post any useless information. If anything is considered nonsense and rambling to hear themselves, this thread is a perfect example. Don't hate.

It's a valid concern. We are trying to get this site off the ground though so encouraging posting was needed. You'll notice though that we didn't give a prize to the top poster since that would have lead to junk posts for sure.. it was a random drawing and while more posts improved your odds it didn't guarantee anything.

Anyways, hope you give the site a chance... I think it's going to be fun.

It's a valid concern. We are trying to get this site off the ground though so encouraging posting was needed. You'll notice though that we didn't give a prize to the top poster since that would have lead to junk posts for sure.. it was a random drawing and while more posts improved your odds it didn't guarantee anything.

Anyways, hope you give the site a chance... I think it's going to be fun.

i think this site is gonna be fun..any more contests etc in the pipeline Nathan

Back