Post your truck off-road

CV axle grenaded on a trail, badly...thank God for 2nd gen inverter, it'll run an angle grinder...

La Posta Indian res. We got access thanks to Matt Teague, this was at the sand plant...

EDIT: You can hear me say "BEER, it's what's for breakfast" Well for the record it wasn't beer, it was a tall can of coke, I do not support drinking alchohol while driving

Last edited:
C'mon Rick you wanted to follow me up...

Unmarked access trail up the spine of Los Pinos to the lookout tower..steep & rough as hell..

Yes, even I get hung up once in awhile.... (actually did it on purpose to see how my rookies react) This was on one of Jeremy McGrath's practice tracks near Campo,Ca. I made it over the other 3 jumps..

Looks like you’ve had some great times 4wd.

Oh I have for sure , my off roading began like many others, on motorcycles in 1971. I've been 4 wheeling since 1976 & have seen many things & been in a few sketchy situations offroad & wouldn't change any of it good or bad...

Giving prerunners a little tug...

EDIT: You can hear me say "BEER, it's what's for breakfast" Well for the record it wasn't beer, it was a tall can of coke, I do not support drinking alchohol while driving

Last edited:
Pulled this full size Dodge out... twice.. A-hole didn't even say thanks, should've left him stuck...

Here's my "Oh what a feelin' " moment...

livehbcOf2.jpg

& the sweetest little LT I've ridden in....
PDVD_162.jpg

a-aron?

or sandman?

Aaron, poor guy showed up at superstition about midnight with the allpro team & by 12:45 am he was done for the weekend....hit a sharp edged wash at speed (obliviously) & snap goes the tie rod (& rack IIRC)

Back